The Audubon Public School District has partnered with Care Solace to support our commitment to the health, safety, and well-being of our students, parents, and staff. Care Solace will allow our community to quickly connect to reliable, ethical, and quality mental health care and recovery services. This service is available at no cost to our school community.
If you or a family member is experiencing anxiety, stress, depression, substance abuse, or other mental health conditions, you can use Care Solace for expert help in navigating the mental health care system. The Care Concierge team can quickly and confidently find available, carefully vetted providers in the community, matched to your specific needs.
You can reach Care Solace in two ways:
Contact Care Solace 24/7: 888-515-0595
To start an anonymous search: caresolace.com/apsd
Care Solace provides:
- Care Concierge professionals available 24/7 by phone, email, text, or video chat in any language.
- A dedicated Care Concierge to support you through the whole process, calling providers on your behalf to determine a fit.
- Help with private insurance, Medicare, and no insurance.
- Completely confidential support; Care Solace will not share your information without your permission.
- In-person, online, or teletherapy options.
- Appointment coordination for students, staff, and their families.
For more information on Care Solace and navigating the search engine, please watch the following video: Introduction to Care Match
You can also contact your child’s school counselor or case manager.
***Please note, this service is an optional resource available by choice and is not mandatory in any way. Care Solace is not an emergency response service or mental health service provider. In the event of a life-threatening emergency, please call 911 or the National Suicide Hotline at 1-800-273-8255.***